Mike and Jason together are the Tech-Savvy Teachers! We love to present for and share ideas with students, teachers, administrators or at your school, conference, workplace professional development event. We have experience over 25 years of combined experience challenging others to hone their tech-savvy teaching and learning.
We provide cutting-edge face-to-face and virtual professional development to teachers and other professionals as well as a variety of other services. We are professional but fun: who wants boring professional development?
Don’t take it from us…
- “Best session of the day.” (from NCCE 2011)
- “Loved your session this morning!” (from NCCE 2011)
- “[Your session] changed my thinking!” (from NCCE 2011)
- “Jason and Mike ROCK!” (from NCCE 2011)
- Jason is “engaging and delightfully nerdy” (from SXSEedu 2012)
- Jason is “on fire!” (from NCCE 2012)
- “Once again, Jason and Mike present lots of useful tools in 60 minutes” (from NCCE 2012)
- “Great session on G+ today… ready to +1!” (from NCCE 2012)
- “Some darn good featured speakers!” (from Heidi Rogers, Executive Director of NCCE 2012)
- Jason and Mike’s presentation “proves the power of shared knowledge at a conference” (from NCCE 2012)
TSTPDC has been a pioneer in providing professional development via the Internet. As the administrators of the PROTECS PSATT competitive grant, they have developed an engaging, “just-in-time” learning environment for teachers to adopt technology in the K-12 classroom.
Face-to-Face Presentations, Training and Speaking
- Both Mike and Jason have over 10 years experience providing face-to-face training on a wide variety of educational and technology related topics.
Technology Plan Development
TSTPDC has academic training and practical experience in district technology plan development and can help direct your district’s efforts to craft or revise your technology plan. Our staff has participated in grant-related technology plan scoring and has developed a “Technology Plan Planner” system to allow for self-directed plan creation or can serve as a consultant as you write or rewrite your technology plan.
Grant Consulting and Writing
Our team has five years of experience writing for both large and small grants from private groups and public agencies.
Our group can create face-to-face or online trainings for your new or existing equipment. We can recommend equipment resources and can direct you to vendors with education-friendly policies and pricing and then develop custom training for your staff. We have experience developing face-to-face and virtual training on this hardware:
- Windows XP, Vista and 7 Platforms
- Max OS X Platforms
- Ubuntu Linux Platforms
- SMARTBoards and SMART Airliners
- Desktop and Laptop Machines